Covid-19 Safety Measures
Your safety is of paramount importance to us at Tiffin Coffee Grande, that’s why we have taken extra precaution to make sure we are providing a clean and safe environment for everyone.
- From April 12th 2021, we have reopened for takeaway and outdoor seating only.
- Due to current government guidelines, no indoor seating will be allowed until May 17th.
- You must complete a Track & Trace form or scan the QR code upon entry. Failure to do so could result in you being refused service.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Make sure you are keeping a 1 metre distance from other people at all times. When queuing to order you must remain on the 1 metre markers. Make sure you are keeping to the left when moving around the premises.
- SANITISE: You must sanitise your hands when entering the premises. Please make sure when using the toilets you are washing your hands for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Due to current government guidelines, no more than 6 people can be sat at a table at once.
If you require any additional information or have a question to ask, get in touch with us at email@example.com.